Dates, Venue and Opening times
Euromaritime 2024 will take place from 30th January to 1st February 2024 at the Marseille Exhibition Center, Parc Chanot.
Halls : Palais des Evénements and Palais de la Méditerranée
Exhibition opening hours
Tuesday 30th to Wednesday 31st January 2024: 9am – 6pm
Thursday 1st February: 9am – 5pm
Conditions for access
Please note that admission to the show is free until 15 December 2023. Thereafter, the price of admission will change: €30 from 16 December 2023, then €50 from 16 January 2024.
This is an event strictly reserved for professionals in the field, and all visitors must be able to justify the professional nature of their visit.
Visitors under 18 years of age are not allowed to enter the exhibition. Students over 18 years of age can register free of charge on presentation of a school document (student card).
Pre-registration is strongly recommended to avoid queues.
All visitors must wear their badges visibly at all times.
An official photographer and video team acting on behalf of the exhibition will take photographs and videos of the event. By participating in EUROMARITIME, you authorise the organiser to use the images, which may show participants and speakers, in any communication and promotional media for the event and for an unlimited time period.
- Access to the exhibition
Marseille Chanot, the Convention and Exhibition Centre is located at the heart of the city and is easy to access:
- 10 minutes from the Vieux Port
- 5 metro stops on a direct line from the Saint-Charles train station
- 30 minutes from Marseille Provence international airport
- 3 hours from Paris by high-speed train (20 connections/day)
- 1,800 parking spaces on site and quick access to motorways
- 1 cash machine within Marseille Chanot
Access by public transport:
- Metro: line 2, Rond-Point du Prado stop
- Bus: lines 19-21-22-23-41-44-45-72-83, Rond-Point du Prado stop
- Bicycle: Station n° 8307 – Forecourt entrance parc Chanot
Parking on the site is free of charge during assembly and disassembly periods.
Parking fees are charged during the exhibition.